Thursday, March 01, 2007

MEMBER GIFTS SET FROM OCT 2005 ~ DEC 2006

To gather all my jewelry lovers, I established my Jewelry group "Alienbear Design & Le'cameo Jewelry" in August 2006. To thanks all of my jewelry lovers keep supporting me, I designed a member set that represent my design to gift all the members. Other than that , I also designed some member sets for all my valuable members in every seasons like Christmas, halloween etc. Here the following are the member sets I gift to my valuable group members. All of them are not for sale & is in copy permission only.


2006 Group member Set (Released on August 2006)

This set is based on my "Alienbear Design" Logo. All are handrafting by prims with an elegant babyblue moonstones. It can show "Simple, detail prim work but elegant" of my design.

Who can get this? :- All members who join my group


Halloween Member Gifts (Released on 30 October 2006)





I like coffin so I design this coffin as member gift in halloween 2006. I did have 2 coffin lockets that can be opened in this halloween 2006 too. Just check limited edition items / lockets & you will find them. All are handrafting by prims.

Who can get this? :- All members who join my group before 0:00 on 30 October 2006.


Christmas Member Gifts (Released on 23 December 2006)




These are christmas gift for members. You can find that I group all 2005 & 2006 xmas collections prim necklace pendant to make the kid necklace. While for the lady one, I use the star part of lucky chair gift Dec/Jan & my snowflake/ snowman design as the main design of this lady member necklace gift. Well, man is the most difficult part for me as my design are so lady like. So I think of reindeer horn. & Yes, all of them are crafted by prims.
Who can get this? :- All members who join my group before 0:00 on 23 December 2006.

No comments: