Thursday, March 01, 2007

LUCKY CHAIR GIFTS (AUG 2006 ~ DEC 2006)

I placed out lucky chairs in Le'Bear Castle since Aug 2006 to gain more attractions & tried to creat something for visitors/ customers to collect. Yes, all my lucky chair set is specially designed for lucky chairs. Each set will last for 2 months. You can't buy from me but just can collect from my lucky chairs in each stated period. The interesting thing is it is not just collect from 1 lucky chair but from different lucky chairs within my castles. It is a interesting collection games not just only require "luck" but also need to find all chairs hiding in the castles. Here's are the lucky chair sets within Aug2006 - Dec 2006.


AUG/SEPT 2006 LUCKY CHAIR GIFT





OCT/NOV 2006 LUCKY CHAIR GIFT




DEC/JAN 2006 LUCKY CHAIR GIFT





All my jewelries designed for lucky chair are kinda fancy but they are VERY detailed & crafted by prims. Besides, all are my original designs. Everytime when I place out them, it will creat a collections wind blowing everywhere in SL. Love them ? Sorry not for sell but maybe If you have luck ,you can find that in somewhere maybe in a yard sell or in a shopping mall corner. As someone told me some people collect my lucky chair gifts & then put out for sell. Good luck!

No comments: